Wednesday 22 April 2015

Daphne


This is just a tiny little peep at the piece I've been making for the Group Gathering project I'm involved in called 'Daphne's Glove'.

The pieces, from all twelve of the artists involved,  will be exhibited later on this year. You can find all the details about the exhibition and the project on the Group Gathering website.

During the exhibition there will be a series of workshops taking place, led by some of the artists involved. I'll be leading a workshop called 'Remember Me'. You can find the details for all of the workshops here.

I'm so looking forward to showing you the whole piece!

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

sounds like a great project and I do so Love your sneak, very pretty!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Beautiful - soft and gentle !
Rose

susan hemann said...

I just wanted to thank you for the calming effect your work has on my restless mind