Friday 18 July 2014

Keep Safe






A place to keep your precious things safe....you could have a chance to make something like this on my next workshop....
Keep Safe

Hand stitch a home for your personal treasures and memories

On this one day workshop you will use time-worn fabric, personalised with stitched words, to hand sew a purse, pocket, wallet or roll to house your dear and precious things

on
Saturday 27th September 2014
from 10am to 4pm
at
Rustic and White, 23 Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
SY1 1XB

Cost £55
Includes materials, tea/coffee and cake

Contact Jo at Rustic and White to book
rusticandwhite@mail.com
or message her via Facebook

(Some materials will be provided, you will also be given a list of suggested items to bring along as well as your sewing kit)

Hope to see you there.....

6 comments:

Sea Angels said...

I love your sweet wallet Christine, I made one myself in a Jessie Workshop (not like yours)and I love the way we can personalise them, mine was for recipe cards, you may have seen it on my blog, I like your for 'treasure' with your special secret pocket.
I am working on some pouches at the moment, but I am using very different materials.
Oh I would love to come one day I hope back allowing travel! it would be fun.
Hugs Lynn xx

gentlework said...

Thanks so much Lynn - I saw your recipe cards wallet - it was lovely. I love to hand stitch as much as you - it would be lovely to meet you one day Lynn - a kindred spirit - Cxx

Jayne said...

I wonder what will be kept in your lovely treasure keepsake. I am sure that will be a lovely workshop Christine, just wished I lived closer. One of these days!!102

Dee at The Carlton said...

That is so very lovely Christine - your work is always so inspirational. Look forward to another workshop with you x

Sandee Walsh said...

Will this class ever be offered again and was it online? We can only wish I suppose! Well just stay safe and well!
Thanks for all your talent!!!

PJ Farance-Rabel said...

PJ Farance_Rabel
Would you consider an online class. It is a lovely gift for a very special friend. Your work is thoughtful and beautiful.